What Conditions does ADRUCIL Treat?
- cancer of the esophagus
- colon and rectal cancer that has spread to another area
- locally advanced breast carcinoma
- cancer of gallbladder or bile ducts
- metastatic breast carcinoma
- hard irregular scarring of skin often increasing in size
- stomach cancer
- cancer of the large intestine
- pancreatic adenocarcinoma, a cancer that forms in the glands of the pancreas
- carcinoma cancer of the cervix
- carcinoid syndrome
- cancer of the bladder
- squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck
- localized anal cancer
- metastatic anal cancer
- cancer of pancreas islet cells
- tumor of epithelial cells in cornea & conjunctiva of eye
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Adrucil vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.