Who should not take PASER?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a goiter
- inadequate vitamin B12
- glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency
- acidosis, a high level of acid in the blood
- low amount of potassium in the blood
- chronic heart failure
- a stomach ulcer
- an ulcer of the duodenum
- an ulcer from too much stomach acid
- liver problems
- decreased kidney function
- the appearance of crystals in the urine
- anemia from pyruvate kinase and G6PD deficiencies
- aspirin exacerbated respiratory disease
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Paser?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.