Who should not take MOEXIPRIL HCL?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low amount of sodium in the blood
- high levels of potassium in the blood
- decreased function of bone marrow
- low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils
- a low supply of oxygen rich blood to the heart
- narrowing of the aortic heart valve
- renal artery stenosis
- low blood pressure
- liver failure
- liver problems
- decreased kidney function
- excessive vomiting
- excessive diarrhea
- abnormal liver function tests
- a type of allergic reaction called angioedema
- brain blood flow problem
- hemodialysis with high-flux membrane
- a yellowing of the eyes or skin from buildup of bilirubin called jaundice
- a type of allergic reaction involving the intestines called intestinal angioedema
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Univasc oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.