What Conditions does Brevibloc Intravenous Treat?
- additional medication for treating pheochromocytoma
- severe rapidly progressing hypertension of unknown cause
- significant uncontrolled high blood pressure
- increased blood pressure around the time of surgery
- fast heartbeat occurring during or soon after operation
- a sudden worsening of angina called acute coronary syndrome
- ventricular rate control in atrial fibrillation
- supraventricular tachycardia
- thyrotoxicosis crisis
- rapid ventricular heartbeat
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Brevibloc Intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.