Does Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/TRETINOIN-MEQUINOL
- PHENOTHIAZINES/GREPAFLOXACIN; SPARFLOXACIN
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ANTICHOLINERGICS; OPIOIDS/ELUXADOLINE
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/PORFIMER
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/AMINOLEVULINIC ACID
- ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES/OPIOIDS (COUGH AND COLD)
- AGENTS THAT MAY CAUSE RESPIRATORY DEPRESSION/SODIUM OXYBATE
- SELECTED ANTIPSYCHOTICS/SELECTED DOPAMINE AGONISTS
- ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES; RIVASTIGMINE/METOCLOPRAMIDE
- ANTICHOLINERGICS/SOLID ORAL POTASSIUM CAPSULES
- ANTICHOLINERGICS/SOLID ORAL POTASSIUM TABLETS
- SELECTED DOPAMINE BLOCKERS/CABERGOLINE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECT ANTIPSYCHOTICS;SELECT PHENOTHIAZINES/ANTICHOLINERGICS
- SELECTED ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES/TRAMADOL (IR)
- SELECTED ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES/METHADONE (NON MAT)
- SELECTED ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES/LEVOMETHADYL (IR)
- SLT ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES/CODEINE; LEVORPHANOL (IR)
- SELECTED ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES/MEPERIDINE (IR)
- ANTIPSYCHOTICS/BUPRENORPHINE & METHADONE FOR MAT
- ANTIPSYCHOTICS;PHENOTHIAZINE/SLT OPIOIDS (IMMEDIATE RELEASE)
- ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES/OPIOIDS (EXTENDED RELEASE)
- PHENOTHIAZINES/GUANETHIDINE; GUANADREL
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using trifluoperazine intramuscular?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.