Does Ticlopidine HCL Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SLT STRONG & MODERATE CYP2C19 INHIBITORS/CILOSTAZOL (> 50MG)
- ANTICOAGULANT;ANTIPLATELET;THROMBOLYTIC/ALIPOGENE TIPARVOVEC
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/MIFEPRISTONE
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- TICLOPIDINE/CITALOPRAM (>20 MG); ESCITALOPRAM (>15 MG)
- CYP3A4 INDUCERS/LUMATEPERONE
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/INOTERSEN
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 325 MG)/BETRIXABAN
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 100 MG)/EDOXABAN
- SELECTED MYELOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS/CLOZAPINE
- STRONG; SELECTED MODERATE CYP2C19 INHIBITORS/CLOBAZAM
- SELECTED MYELOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS/DEFERIPRONE
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 100 MG)/APIXABAN
- SELECTED ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/RIVAROXABAN
- ANTIPLATELETS; ASPIRIN (> 100 MG)/DABIGATRAN
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/TIPRANAVIR
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- PLATELET INHIBITORS/SLT ANTICOAGS (VIT K ANTAG); HEPARINS
- ANTICOAGULANT;ANTIPLATELET;THROMBOLYTIC/ICOSAPENT ETHYL
- TICLOPIDINE/CITALOPRAM (<= 20 MG); ESCITALOPRAM (<= 15 MG)
- CILOSTAZOL; TICLOPIDINE/SELECTED SSRIS;SNRIS
- MODERATE AND WEAK CYP3A4 INDUCERS/UBROGEPANT
- SLT STRONG & MODERATE CYP2C19 INHIBITORS/CILOSTAZOL (<=50MG)
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/MIFEPRISTONE (CUSHING)
- SELECTED STRONG CYP2C19 INHIBITORS/FLIBANSERIN
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/IBRUTINIB
- SELECTED CYP1A2 INHIBITORS/THEOPHYLLINE DERIVATIVES
- SELECTED MODERATE-WEAK CYP3A4 INDUCERS/EXEMESTANE
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS; THROMBOLYTICS/DROTRECOGIN
- SELECTED PLATELET INHIBITORS/ABCIXIMAB
- PLATELET AGGREGATION INHIBITORS/LEPIRUDIN
- PLATELET AGGREGATION INHIBITORS/EPTIFIBATIDE
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.