Who should not take SENSORCAINE-MPF EPINEPHRINE?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- overactive thyroid gland
- a type of movement disorder called parkinsonism
- closed angle glaucoma
- high blood pressure
- a heart attack
- angina, a type of chest pain
- coronary artery disease
- sinus tachycardia, a type of fast heart rate
- abnormal heart rhythm
- abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- hardening of the arteries in the brain
- blood circulation failure due to serious heart condition
- shock caused by significant blood loss
- dilated cardiomyopathy
- glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency
- methemoglobinemia, a type of blood disorder
- second degree atrioventricular heart block
- slow heartbeat
- significantly low blood pressure
- severe liver disease
- a condition where the body is unable to maintain adequate blood flow called shock
- anemia from pyruvate kinase and G6PD deficiencies
- an abnormal but slight slowing of the heart called first degree atrioventricular block
- kidney disease with likely reduction in kidney function
- regional anesthesia for labor pain
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Sensorcaine-MPF/Epinephrine injection?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.