What Conditions does Ketoconazole Treat?
- Chronic Skin Disease caused by a Fungus
- a type of systemic fungal infection called coccidioidomycosis
- an infection by the fungus Blastomyces dermatitidis
- a type of fungal lung infection called histoplasmosis
- advanced form of prostate cancer
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.