What Conditions does P.A.W.S. Oral Pinworm Suspension Treat?
- infestation by roundworm Ascaris lumbrico
- pinworm infection
- infection caused by more than one type of worm
- hookworm infection caused by Ancylostoma duodenale
- hookworm infection caused by Uncinaria hookworm
- hookworm infection caused by Necator americanus
- an infection caused by Trichostrongylus worms
- Moniliformis parasite infection
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.