Who should not take CLONIDINE HCL ER?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- dry eye
- a heart attack
- diminished blood flow through arteries of the heart
- atrioventricular block, a type of slow heart rhythm disorder
- sinus bradycardia
- a disorder of the blood vessels of the brain
- Raynaud's phenomenon, a condition where blood vessels constrict too much with coldness or stress
- recent operation
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using clonidine HCl ER?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.