Who should not take HYDROXYPROGESTERONE CAPROATE?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- breast cancer
- a migraine headache
- high blood pressure
- chronic heart failure
- obstruction of a blood vessel by a blood clot
- blood clot in a deep vein of the extremities
- at risk for formation of blood clots
- liver problems
- decreased kidney function
- mildly increased blood pressure and edema during pregnancy
- severe increased blood pressure and edema during pregnancy
- visible water retention
- a yellowing of the eyes or skin from buildup of bilirubin called jaundice
- a liver tumor
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using hydroxyprogesterone caproate intramuscular?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.