What Conditions does SULFADIAZINE Treat?
- encephalitis due to the parasite Toxoplasma gondii
- infection due to the parasite Toxoplasma gondii
- a bacterial infection
- AIDS with toxoplasmosis
- bacterial urinary tract infection
- infection due to Nocardia bacteria
- infection from birth due to Toxoplasma gondii parasite
- rheumatic fever prevention
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using sulfadiazine?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.