What Conditions does ITRACONAZOLE Treat?
- a fungal disease of the nails called dermatophyte onychomycosis
- presumed infection in neutropenic patient with fever
- infection due to Penicillium marneffei
- an infection due to a fungus
- an infection by the fungus Blastomyces dermatitidis
- candidiasis fungal infection of the oropharynx
- a type of systemic fungal infection called aspergillosis
- a fungal infection in the esophagus due to Candida
- a type of systemic fungal infection called coccidioidomycosis
- a type of fungal lung infection called histoplasmosis
- ringworm of scalp
- fungal infection of fingernail - onychomycosis
- fungal infection of toenail
- a fungal infection of the skin called tinea versicolor
- chronic histoplasmosis of the lung
- disseminated infection of Histoplasma capsulatum
- lung infection caused by Blastomyces fungus
- scattered infection caused by Blastomyces fungus
- a lung infection with a type of fungus called pulmonary aspergillosis
- a fungal infection - disseminated aspergillosis
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using itraconazole?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.