Who should not take Itraconazole Solution?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a painful condition that affects the nerves in the legs and arms called peripheral neuropathy
- hearing loss
- a low supply of oxygen rich blood to the heart
- heart valve disease
- chronic heart failure
- absence of stomach acid
- decreased stomach acid
- kidney disease with reduction in kidney function
- visible water retention
- abnormal liver function tests
- a chronic lung disease where the airways become partially blocked with mucus called COPD
- Antifungal - Triazole
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.