What Conditions does Cefonicid Injection Treat?
- blood infection caused by Streptococcus bacteria
- Escherichia coli bacteria in the blood
- a systemic inflammatory response called sepsis due to an infection with bacteria
- a bacterial infection
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Klebsiella
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Haemophilus influenzae
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Streptococcus
- pneumonia caused by E. coli bacteria
- a lower respiratory infection
- bacterial urinary tract infection
- urinary tract infection due to E. coli bacteria
- urinary tract infection caused by Klebsiella bacteria
- infection of the urinary tract from Proteus bacteria
- infection of urinary tract due to Providencia species
- urinary tract infection caused by Morganella morganii
- an infection of the skin and the tissue below the skin
- skin infection due to Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- skin infection due to Streptococcus pyogenes bacteria
- skin infection due to Staphylococcus epidermidis bacteria
- skin infection due to Streptococcus agalactiae bacteria
- infection of a joint
- bone infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- infection of bone
- prosthetic arthroplasty infection prevention
- prevention of perioperative infection
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Cefonicid Injection?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.