What Conditions does AMPHOTERICIN B Treat?
- a systemic inflammatory response called sepsis due to an infection with fungus
- candidiasis fungal infection of the oropharynx
- urinary tract infection due to Candida albicans fungus
- candidiasis yeast infection that spreads throughout body
- presence of Candida species yeast in the blood
- heart valve infection caused by Candida albicans fungus
- meningitis caused by Candida albicans fungus
- a fungal infection in the esophagus due to Candida
- presence of Candida albicans fungus in the blood
- an infection due to the fungus Candida
- a type of systemic fungal infection called coccidioidomycosis
- a type of fungal lung infection called histoplasmosis
- an infection by the fungus Blastomyces dermatitidis
- fungal skin infection that spreads to bone/lung/joint/CNS
- a type of systemic fungal infection called aspergillosis
- infection with Cryptococcus fungus
- lung infection caused by Cryptococcus fungus
- presence of Cryptococcus fungus in the blood
- infection caused by the fungus zygomycetes
- infection of the nose and brain by the fungus zygomycetes
- an infection due to a fungus
- infection due to Penicillium marneffei
- inflammation of brain caused by Naegleria
- presumed infection in neutropenic patient with fever
- a brain infection called cryptococcal meningitis
- meningitis caused by fungus
- fungal infection of heart valve
- a fungal infection of the lung
- Candida yeast infection of abdominal cavity lining
- a fungal urinary tract infection
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using amphotericin B vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.