Who should not take Ergomar Tablet, Sublingual?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- high blood pressure
- coronary artery disease
- cerebral ischemia, a lack of blood supply to the brain
- Raynaud's phenomenon, a condition where blood vessels constrict too much with coldness or stress
- peripheral vascular disease
- thrombophlebitis, an inflamed vein due to a blood clot
- inadequate blood flow in the extremities
- a condition where there is formation of fibrous tissue in the lung called pulmonary fibrosis
- liver problems
- retroperitoneal fibrosis
- decreased kidney function
- excessive itching
- ergot alkaloid toxicity
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- thickening of the lining of the lung
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Ergomar Tablet, Sublingual?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.