What Conditions does Proloprim Oral Treat?
- pneumonia with a fungus called Pneumocystis jirovecii
- bacterial urinary tract infection
- infection of urinary tract due to Enterobacter cloacae
- urinary tract infection due to E. coli bacteria
- urinary tract infection caused by Klebsiella bacteria
- infection of the urinary tract from Proteus bacteria
- Staphylococcus saprophyticus infection of urinary tract
- urinary tract infection prevention
- an infection
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Proloprim Oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.