What Conditions does Azathioprine Treat?
- rheumatoid arthritis
- Prevent Kidney Transplant Rejection
- Wegener's granulomatosis
- liver inflammation caused by body's own immune response
- ulcerated colon
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- Prevention of Cardiac Transplant Rejection
- Inflammation of Multiple Voluntary Muscles
- treatment to maintain immunosuppression for lung transplant
- Crohn's disease
- blistering skin diseases
- inflammation of skin and muscles all over the body
- Prevention of Liver Transplant Rejection
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.