What Conditions does Imuran Treat?
- rheumatoid arthritis
- treatment to maintain immunosuppression for lung transplant
- liver inflammation resulting from an abnormal immune response
- prevent kidney transplant rejection
- liver transplant rejection prevention
- pemphigus, a type of skin disorder
- cardiac transplant rejection prevention
- systemic lupus erythematosus, an autoimmune disease
- inflammation of skin and muscles all over the body
- chronic inflammation of muscles in the body called polymyositis
- Crohn's disease
- ulcerative colitis, an inflammatory condition of the intestines
- Wegener's granulomatosis
- pyoderma gangrenosum, a condition where large painful skin sores form
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Imuran?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.