Does Helidac Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- BENZNIDAZOLE; METRONIDAZOLE; TINIDAZOLE/DISULFIRAM
- NSAIDS; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (INJECTABLE)
- ORAL TETRACYCLINES/STRONTIUM RANELATE
- METRONIDAZOLE; TINIDAZOLE; BENZNIDAZOLE/ETHYL ALCOHOL
- TETRACYCLINES/SELECTED RETINOIDS (SYSTEMIC)
- METRONIDAZOLE; TINIDAZOLE; BENZNIDAZOLE/PROPYLENE GLYCOL
- NSAID; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (NON-INJECTION)
- ANTIMICROBIALS/LIVE TYPHOID VACCINE
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- TETRACYCLINES/DIVALENT & TRIVALENT CATIONS
- MISC ANTIBIOTICS/NEUROMUSCULAR BLOCKING AGENTS
- SELECTED SALICYLATES/METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION)
- SALICYLATES/VARICELLA VIRUS VACCINE LIVE
- TETRACYCLINES/TOPICAL TRETINOIN
- SALICYLATES/INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE LIVE
- METRONIDAZOLE; TINIDAZOLE/FLUOROURACIL
- METRONIDAZOLE; TINIDAZOLE/SLT ANTICOAGULANTS (VIT K ANTAG)
- SELECT SALICYLATES/METHOTREXATE (LOW STRENGTH INJ, ORAL)
- DIVALENT & TRIVALENT CATIONS/TETRACYCLINES
- ASPIRIN(>81MG); SALICYLATES/SLT ANTICOAGULANTS (VIT K ANTAG)
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- POLYVALENT CATIONS/BALOXAVIR
- POLYVALENT CATIONS/ELTROMBOPAG
- TETRACYCLINES/COUMARIN ANTICOAGULANTS
- DI-; TRIVALENT CATIONS/CHLOROQUINE; HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE
- SALICYLATES/VALPROIC ACID
- TETRACYCLINES/DIGOXIN, ORAL
- TETRACYCLINES; TIGECYCLINE/CONTRACEPTIVES
- ASPIRIN (> 81 MG); SALICYLATES/CARBONIC ANHYDRASE INHIBITORS
- ASPIRIN (> 81 MG); SALICYLATES/ANTIDIABETICS, ORAL
- ASPIRIN (>81 MG); SALICYLATES/URICOSURICS
- SELECTED SALICYLATES/HEPARIN
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.