Who should not take MUSE?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- multiple myeloma
- sickle cell anemia
- increased risk of bleeding due to clotting disorder
- increase in the number of platelets in the blood
- low blood pressure
- a disease of the lung
- urethritis, or inflammation of the tube that brings urine from the bladder
- narrowing of the tube that empties urine from the bladder
- inflammation of the glans penis
- priapism, a prolonged erection of the penis
- Peyronie's disease
- a bent penis with erection
- fibrous tissue formation in the penis
- patient with penile prosthesis
- abnormal increase in red blood cells
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Muse suppository, urethral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.