What Conditions does Treat?
- heart valve infection caused by Candida albicans fungus
- candidiasis fungal infection of the oropharynx
- urinary tract infection due to Candida albicans fungus
- candidiasis yeast infection that spreads throughout body
- a fungal infection in the esophagus due to Candida
- refractory aspergillosis
- aggressive fungal infection - invasive aspergillosis
- infection with Cryptococcus fungus
- an infection due to a fungus
- presumed infection in neutropenic patient with fever
- lung infection caused by Cryptococcus fungus
- inflammation of brain caused by Naegleria
- an infection by the fungus Blastomyces dermatitidis
- infection due to Penicillium marneffei
- a brain infection called cryptococcal meningitis
- infection of the nose and brain by the fungus zygomycetes
- presence of Candida albicans fungus in the blood
- presence of Cryptococcus fungus in the blood
- Candida yeast infection of abdominal cavity lining
- infection caused by the fungus zygomycetes
- a type of systemic fungal infection called coccidioidomycosis
- fungal skin infection that spreads to bone/lung/joint/CNS
- meningitis caused by Candida albicans fungus
- presence of Candida species yeast in the blood
- an infection due to the fungus Candida
- a type of fungal lung infection called histoplasmosis
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Amphotec intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.