Who should not take Loxapine?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- breast cancer
- increased prolactin in the blood
- Decreased Neutrophils a Type of White Blood Cell
- Abnormal Movements of Face Muscles and Tongue
- Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome
- Pigmentary Retinopathy
- Increased Pressure in Eyes
- serious problems with heart and blood vessels
- Cannot Empty Bladder
- Impairment of the Central Nervous System due to Medication
- Dementia in an Elderly Person
- Tricyclic Compounds
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.