What Conditions does Tobramycin Drops Treat?
- inflammation of the tear sac
- combined inflammation of cornea and conjunctiva of eye
- an inflammatory disorder of the eyes
- pink eye from bacterial infection
- bacterial infection of the eyelid
- inflammation of the meibomian gland in the eyelid
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.