What Conditions does Clonazepam Treat?
- drop attack
- epilepsy of the Lennox Gastaut syndrome
- seizures with irregular muscle contractions
- petit mal seizures
- panic disorder
- mania associated with bipolar disorder
- adjunct treatment
- extreme apprehension or fear of social interaction
- a feeling of restlessness with inability to sit still
- essential tremor
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.