Does Valproate Sodium Vial Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- VALPROIC ACID/CARBAPENEM ANTIBIOTICS
- VALPROIC ACID/RIFAMPIN
- SELECTED ANTICONVULSANTS/SELECTED BARBITURATES
- UGT1A1 INHIBITORS/SACITUZUMAB GOVITECAN
- SELECTED UGT INHIBITORS/LUMATEPERONE
- SELECT UGT INHIBITORS/PEXIDARTINIB
- VALPROATE DERIVATIVES/CANNABIDIOL
- STRONG UGT1A1 INHIBITORS/BELINOSTAT
- HDAC INHIBITORS/VORINOSTAT
- VALPROIC ACID/LAMOTRIGINE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- VALPROIC ACID/CARBAMAZEPINE
- VALPROIC ACID/SALICYLATES
- VALPROIC ACID DERIVATIVES/TOPIRAMATE
- VALPROIC ACID DERIVATIVES/PIVMECILLINAM
- SLT ANTICONVULSANTS/PHENYTOIN; ANTICONVULSANT BARBITURATES
- SODIUM CHANNEL BLOCKER; POTASSIUM CHANNEL BLOCKER/LACOSAMIDE
- VALPROIC ACID/SODIUM OXYBATE
- VALPROIC ACID/WARFARIN
- VALPROIC ACID/AMITRIPTYLINE; CLOMIPRAMINE; NORTRIPTYLINE
- VALPROIC ACID/NIMODIPINE
- VALPROIC ACID/FELBAMATE
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.