Who should not take VARIVAX VACCINE?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- active, untreated tuberculosis
- a type of cancer of the lymph nodes called Hodgkin's lymphoma
- non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- multiple myeloma
- condition resulting from a defective immune system
- a reduction in the body's resistance to infection
- decreased function of bone marrow
- a body temperature higher than 101 degrees Fahrenheit
- cancer of the bone marrow
- spread of malignant cancer to the bone marrow
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using varicella virus vaccine live (PF) subcutaneous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.