What Conditions does Ranibizumab Solution Treat?
Sorry, we have no data available. Please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- formation of new blood vessels in the choroid of the eye
- age-related wet macular degeneration
- blockage of branch blood vein in eye's retina with edema
- diabetic macular edema
- diabetic retinopathy
- a type of damage to the eye from diabetes
- blockage of central blood vein in eye's retina with edema
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.