Does Methysergide (Bulk) 100 % Powder Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/SELECTED MACROLIDE ANTIBIOTICS
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/DELAVIRDINE
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/TELITHROMYCIN
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/POSACONAZOLE; VORICONAZOLE
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/ITRACONAZOLE; KETOCONAZOLE
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/BOCEPREVIR; TELAPREVIR
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/SELECTED STRONG CYP3A4 INHIBITORS
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/LETERMOVIR
- POTENT 5-HT2B RECEPTOR AGONISTS/LORCASERIN
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/PROTEASE INHIBITORS
- ERGOT ALKALOIDS/5-HT1D AGONISTS
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.