What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering Minocycline-Eyelid Cleanser #1 Kit to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- Requires a Risk/Benefit Assessment:
If you are NURSING
- Precaution: INSUFFICIENT HUMAN DATA AVAILABLE
- Precaution: DENTAL STAINS & BONE GROWTH INHIBITION MAY OCCUR W/ EXTENDED USE
- Precaution: MOLECULAR WT LOW ENOUGH FOR POSSIBLE EXCRETION, BUT MINIMAL ORAL ABSORPTION
If you are an adult over 60
Giving Minocycline-Eyelid Cleanser #1 Kit to a child under 12
- Contraindication: May cause decreased growth rate and tooth discoloration.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.