Does Angeliq Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LOMITAPIDE (>40MG)
- ESTROGENIC AGENTS/TRANEXAMIC ACID (ORAL)
- ESTROGENS/SELECTED ANTI-AROMATASE AGENTS
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- PROGESTIN REPLACEMENT THERAPY/ULIPRISTAL
- STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS; MODERATE CYP2C8 INDUCERS/TUCATINIB
- MODERATE CYP2C8 INDUCERS/OZANIMOD
- ESTROGENS/TOFACITINIB (>=20 MG DAILY)
- ESTROGENIC AGENTS/TRANEXAMIC ACID (INJECTABLE)
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/ELIGLUSTAT
- WEAK CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/ELIGLUSTAT
- AGENTS AFFECTING PLASMA CORTISOL LEVELS/COSYNTROPIN
- ESTROGEN REPLACEMENT THERAPY/LAMOTRIGINE
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LOMITAPIDE (>30MG OR <=40MG)
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- DROSPIRENONE/ACE INHIBITORS; ARBS
- DROSPIRENONE/POTASSIUM SPARING DIURETICS
- DROSPIRENONE/POTASSIUM SUPPLEMENTS
- ESTROGEN REPLACEMENT THERAPY/RIFAMYCINS
- ESTROGEN REPLACEMENT THERAPY/ST. JOHN'S WORT
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/UBROGEPANT
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LEMBOREXANT
- SELECTED WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/TACROLIMUS
- ESTROGENS/TOFACITINIB (<20 MG DAILY)
- ESTROGENS/THYROID PREPARATIONS
- ESTROGENS/SELECTED HUMAN IMMUNOGLOBULINS
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LOMITAPIDE (<=30MG)
- ESTROGENS/SELECTED ANTICONVULSANTS
- HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES; ESTROGENS/CORTICOSTEROIDS
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.