What Conditions does Oxacillin SODIUM Vial Treat?
- blood infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- bacterial infection due to Staphylococcus
- pediatric fever without a source
- a bacterial infection
- bacterial meningitis caused by Staphylococcus
- bacterial infection of heart valve due to Staph aureus
- infection of artificial heart valve due to Staphylococcus
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Staphylococcus
- an infection of the skin and the tissue below the skin
- skin infection due to Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- infection of a joint caused by Staphylococcus aureus
- bone infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- infection of bone
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Oxacillin SODIUM Vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.