Does OBREDON Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED OPIOIDS/SELECTED CYP3A4 INHIBITORS
- OPIOIDS (COUGH AND COLD)/BENZODIAZEPINES
- OPIOIDS (COUGH AND COLD)/SLEEP DRUGS; TRANQUILIZERS
- OPIOIDS (COUGH AND COLD)/MUSCLE RELAXANTS
- OPIOIDS (COUGH AND COLD)/ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES
- SELECTED OPIOIDS/CERITINIB; CRIZOTINIB
- ANTICHOLINERGICS; OPIOIDS/ELUXADOLINE
- OPIOIDS (COUGH & COLD)/GABAPENTINOIDS
- AGENTS THAT MAY CAUSE RESPIRATORY DEPRESSION/SODIUM OXYBATE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED OPIOIDS/SELECTED STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS
- SELECTED OPIOID ANALGESICS/CIMETIDINE
- SELECTED OPIOIDS/SELECTED MODERATE CYP3A4 INHIBITORS
- SELECTED OPIOIDS/BARBITURATES; PHENOBARBITAL; PRIMIDONE
- HYDROCODONE; OXYCODONE/STRONG CYP2D6 INHIBITORS
- OPIOIDS (COUGH & COLD)/SELECTED STIMULANTS
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN (NOCTURIA)
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Z-Cof HCX oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.