What Conditions does Pharbedryl Treat?
- Parkinson's disease
- stuffy nose
- difficulty sleeping
- inflammation of the nose due to an allergy
- nausea and vomiting
- allergic conjunctivitis
- welt from pressure on skin
- a type of movement disorder called parkinsonism
- a significant type of allergic reaction called anaphylaxis
- an allergic reaction
- sensation of spinning or whirling
- motion sickness
- extrapyramidal symptoms as a result of taking the medication
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.