What Conditions does Treat?
- a bacterial infection
- bronchitis caused by the bacteria Moraxella catarrhalis
- bronchitis caused by the bacteria Haemophilus influenzae
- prevent infection for transurethral surgery
- prevention of infection in transrectal prostate biopsy
- complicated urinary tract infection caused by Klebsiella
- a lower respiratory infection
- bladder infection caused by E. coli
- bladder infection caused by Klebsiella bacteria
- bladder infection caused by Proteus bacteria
- bladder infection caused by Staphylococcus
- bacterial urinary tract infection
- complicated urinary tract infection due to P. aeruginosa
- complicated urinary tract infection caused by Proteus
- complicated urinary tract infection caused by E. coli
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Maxaquin oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.