Does Budeprion XL Tablet, Extended Release 24 Hr Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- BUPROPION; SOLRIAMFETOL/MAO INHIBITORS
- SELECTED ANTIDEPRESSANTS/IOMEPROL
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- BUPROPION/ARIPIPRAZOLE LAUROXIL SUBMICRONIZED
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 123
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 131
- STRONG CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/TAMOXIFEN
- STRONG 2D6 INHIBITORS/ATOMOXETINE; VORTIOXETINE
- DOPAMINE TRANSPORTER BINDERS/IOFLUPANE I 123
- STRONG & MODERATE CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/ELIGLUSTAT
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- BUPROPION/SELECTED ANTIDEPRESSANTS
- BUPROPION/HYPOGLYCEMICS; INSULIN
- BUPROPION/TRICYCLIC ANTIDEPRESSANTS
- BUPROPION/SNRIS; SSRIS
- STRONG CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/PITOLISANT
- BUPROPION/AMANTADINE, LEVODOPA
- SELECTED CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/METOPROLOL
- STRONG CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/HYDROCODONE; OXYCODONE
- STRONG 2D6 INHIBITORS/VALBENAZINE
- SELECTED STRONG CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/FLECAINIDE
- STRONG CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/DEUTETRABENAZINE;TETRABENAZINE
- STRONG CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/CODEINE
- SELECTED MODERATE TO STRONG CYP2D6 INHIBITORS/TRAMADOL
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.