What Conditions does Epinephrine Ampul Treat?
- a significant type of allergic reaction called anaphylaxis
- a significant drop in blood pressure due to bacterial infection
- an allergic reaction
- additional local anesthesia
- ventricular fibrillation
- a heart rhythm disorder
- sinus bradycardia
- Sudden Drop in Blood Pressure
- a prolonged asthma attack
- complete stoppage of the heart
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.