What Conditions does Nexium Treat?
- inflammation of the esophagus with erosion
- medication treatment for healing erosive esophagitis
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
- ulcer of duodenum caused by bacteria Helicobacter pylori
- excessive production of stomach acid
- bleeding from stomach, esophagus or duodenum
- stomach ulcer from aspirin/ibuprofen-like drugs prevention
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- inflammation of the stomach lining caused by H. pylori
- increased stomach acid from systemic mastocytosis
- eosinophilic inflammation of the esophagus
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Nexium?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.