What Conditions does ANTI-ITCH Treat?
- cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
- seborrheic dermatitis
- a type of allergy that causes red and itchy skin called atopic dermatitis
- contact dermatitis, a type of skin rash that occurs from contact with an offending substance
- inflammation of the skin due to an allergy
- disease that causes disc-shaped patches on upper body
- granuloma annulare
- plaque psoriasis
- psoriasis of scalp
- itching of the anus
- itching of the genital area
- skin rash that becomes thick and discolored from rubbing it
- skin inflammation
- pyoderma gangrenosum, a condition where large painful skin sores form
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Have you ever purchased Anti-Itch cream?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.