Who should not take TEMSIROLIMUS?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a bad infection
- cancer of the brain
- spread of cancer to the brain
- excessive fat in the blood
- a stroke
- a type of inflammation of the lung called interstitial pneumonitis
- liver problems
- decreased kidney function
- recent operation
- high amount of bilirubin in the blood
- impaired wound healing
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- a rupture in the wall of the stomach or intestine
- care immediately before, during and after surgery
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using temsirolimus vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.