What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering Pediatric Multivit No.5-Iron-Folic Acid 5 Mg-100 Mcg Oral Powder Packt to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- FDB Only When Necessary: INSUFFICIENT HUMAN DATA AVAILABLE.
- FDB Only When Necessary: NO KNOWN FETAL/NEONATAL ADVERSE OUTCOMES OR DEVELOPMENTAL TOXICITY WITH EXPOSURE
- Safe for Use:
If you are NURSING
- Precaution: MAY CAUSE ZINC-INDUCED COPPER DEF. IN INFANT WITH DOSES HIGHER THAN 40MG/DAY.
- Precaution: 290 MCG RDA; HYPOTHYROIDISM IN ONE INFANT WITH MATERNAL TOPICAL IODINE USE
- No Known Risk: MAY ACCUMULATE IN LIVER;MATERNAL SUPPL NOT REC UNLESS DIET INSUFFIC IN VIT E
- No Known Risk: No Effect
If you are an adult over 60
Giving Pediatric Multivit No.5-Iron-Folic Acid 5 Mg-100 Mcg Oral Powder Packt to a child under 12
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.