Who should not take Maraviroc Tablet?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- heart attack
- coronary artery disease
- disease of inadequate blood flow to the heart muscle
- blood pressure drop upon standing
- hepatitis caused by drugs
- liver problems
- a mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- Increased Cardiovascular Event Risk
- Hepatitis C
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
- kidney disease with likely reduction in kidney function
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.