What Conditions does Doripenem Vial Treat?
- bacterial infection of the kidney and renal pelvis
- inflammation and infection of the abdomen lining
- infection within the abdomen
- Abscess Within the Abdomen
- complicated inflammation of the appendix
- inflammation of the gallbladder
- infection of urinary tract with complications
- infection of the blood caused by the bacteria anthrax
- Cystic Fibrosis and Infection from Pseudomonas Bacteria
- infection of the brain or spinal cord caused by anthrax
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.