Does Nebivolol Tablet Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED CYP2D6 SUBSTRATES/PANOBINOSTAT
- AGENTS THAT CAUSE BRADYCARDIA/CRIZOTINIB
- BETA-BLOCKERS/ALLERGEN IMMUNOTHERAPY
- BETA-BLOCKERS; AV NODE BLOCKERS/FINGOLIMOD
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED BETA-BLOCKERS/SELECTED CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS
- BETA-BLOCKERS, ORAL/RIFAMYCINS
- SELECTED BETA-BLOCKERS/AMIODARONE; DRONEDARONE
- SELECTED CYP2D6 SUBSTRATES/TERBINAFINE
- SELECTED SENSITIVE CYP2D6 SUBSTRATES/MIRABEGRON
- SELECTED CYP2D6 SUBSTRATES/>= 400 MG DESVENLAFAXINE
- SELECTED ANTIHYPERTENSIVES AND VASODILATORS/APOMORPHINE
- BETA-BLOCKERS; CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/LACOSAMIDE
- SELECTED ANTIHYPERTENSIVES/TIZANIDINE
- SELECTED ANTIHYPERTENSIVE AGENTS/SELECTED MAOIS
- BETA-BLOCKERS/NONSTEROIDAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY DRUGS
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.