What Conditions does Ciprofloxacin ER Oral Treat?
- a bacterial infection
- bacterial urinary tract infection
- urinary tract infection due to E. coli bacteria
- urinary tract infection caused by Klebsiella bacteria
- infection of urinary tract due to Enterococcus faecalis bacteria
- infection of urinary tract due to Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Proteus mirabilis bacteria urinary tract infection
- bacterial infection of kidney due to E. coli organism
- complicated urinary tract infection due to P. aeruginosa
- complicated urinary tract infection caused by Proteus
- complicated urinary tract infection caused by E. coli
- complicated urinary tract infection caused by Klebsiella
- complicated urinary tract infection from Enterococcus
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Ciprofloxacin ER Oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.