Who should not take Apple Cider Vinegar Diet Tablet?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- increased activity of the parathyroid gland
- high amount of calcium in urine
- high amount of calcium in the blood
- extreme loss of body water
- kidney stone
- kidney disease with reduction in kidney function
- Vitamin B6 Preparations - Pyridoxine
- Chromium And Derivatives
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.