What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering Cleansing Wash Cleanser to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- Only When Necessary: INSUFFICIENT DATA AVAILABLE
- Only When Necessary: FDA RISK CATEGORY C IN COMBINATION PRODUCTS
- Only When Necessary: INSUFFICIENT HUMAN DATA
If you are NURSING
- Precaution: ABSORP UNKNOWN;KERNICTERUS RISK IN NEWBORN;SULFAS NOT REC IF G6PD DEF INFANT
- Precaution: INSUFFICIENT DATA AVAILABLE
- Precaution: INSUFF DATA; SYSTEMIC ABSORP W/ 25% CONC APPLIED TO ABRADED SKIN IN ANIMALS
If you are an adult over 60
Giving Cleansing Wash Cleanser to a child under 12
- management or monitoring precaution: Topical preparations containing sulfur should not be used age < 2 years except under the direction and supervision of a physician.
- Contraindication: Not recommended in infants under 2 months. May cause kernicterus.