What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering Omnaris Aerosol, Spray With Pump to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- FDB Only When Necessary: INSUFFICIENT HUMAN DATA AVAILABLE.
If you are NURSING
- Precaution: INSUFFICIENT HUMAN DATA; LOW LEVELS DETECTABLE IN LACTATING RAT MILK.
If you are an adult over 60
Giving Omnaris Aerosol, Spray With Pump to a child under 12
- Severe Precaution: Decreased growth velocity. Monitor growth. Efficacy not established age < 6 years.
- management or monitoring precaution: Growth velocity decreased. Monitor growth rate.
- management or monitoring precaution: May decrease growth velocity. Use in age < 12 years only for seasonal allergic rhinitis.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.