Who should not take ?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- active, untreated tuberculosis
- a reduction in the body's resistance to infection
- decreased blood platelets
- a body temperature higher than 101 degrees Fahrenheit
- malignant lymphoma
- cancer of the bone marrow
- a type of immune system problem called hypogammaglobulinemia
- spread of malignant cancer to the bone marrow
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using rubella virus live vaccine (PF) subcutaneous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.